How many times have you:
- Dimmed your own light?
- Changed the direction of your dreams?
- Made your vision smaller to make someone else feel better?
- Chosen the easier option?
- less than you desire.
- less than you deserve.
Settling is the “act of giving up someone you love or something you value for less than desired. the act of not being able to satisfy your need or want and choosing someone or something of lower standard or value.”
I’ve settled in my own journey and I know the impact that that had on my heart, soul, and spirit.
- I settled in relationships because I didn’t want the hassle of a messy breakup.
- I sacrificed starting a family earlier and finding the man my heart truly desired, my husband who was right there all along, I was just blinded by the clutter in my life.
- I settled for the job that I thought I wanted
- At the sacrifice of my well-being due to the stress of being overworked and bullied to the point of being unrecognizable to myself.
There are so many other instances that I could share throughout my own life where I choose to settle for less, rather than claim my brilliance and soar in my success.
However, with all the set backs, the challenges and heartache along the way, and knowing that I settled, there were invaluable lessons that were vital in my own journey today.
Staying with an ex taught me what qualities I didn’t want in my life partner which resulted in manifesting who I truly desired to manifest.
Settling for a job where my wellbeing was impacted negatively, taught me how to look after myself, prioritize myself, get clear on my vision, stay focused and maintain my energy and love the woman I am by being myself unconditionally and unapologetically.
I am a huge advocate for tapping into and pursuing your heart’s true desires.
To support you in reconnecting with yourself I’m sharing a few quick strategies that I use as part of my daily routine.
- Routine – morning an evening to have clear vision and keep it alive.
- Identify Lessons – from all experiences.
- Clear Desires – all areas of life
- Heart sing
The next time you are in a situation where you feel that your choce is between:
- What your heart truly desires and
- The next best thing
Just go for it and make your vision even bigger than you originally intended.
- The big vision
- The true love
- The home of your dreams
- Relocating or traveling the world
- Starting the family you desire
- The job that gives you fulfillment and enrichment
- Starting your own freedom business
While I was doing the notes for this training, my 4 year old drew a volcano – I’m taking that as a message for me to add, let your dreams and vision erupt in a positive way as you fully embrace your brilliance and ignite the world with your passion, sharing your gifts with the world as you have always been meant to.
From my heart to yours.
Be Brilliant, Be True, Be Boldly You!